• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling 3x3 Dayan Zhanchi Black 57mm on ebay (UK and Europe only)

giorgi

WCA
2013TARI01
Hi, I am selling my 3x3 Dayan zhanchi 57mm Black for £8 (€9.40) here:

[No Longer on Sale]

shipping:
UK - FREE
EUROPE - £2 (€2.35)

If you have any questions post here or PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
You are getting rid of the cube with which you just graduated from the race to sub-15 that I run? :)
How can you do that. I have all the 3x3s I've used over time nicely stored on a drawer. They are part of my collection. I only sold an Aolong v1 because there was people so desperately wanting one that I thought it was not right to have the cube sitting on a drawer.
If it was a Guhong I might want to buy it but I already have a blue and a stickerless Zhanchi.
By the way, which cube have you replaced it with? Just curious as I won't probably be seeing you again in the RTS15 thread.

giorgi

WCA
2013TARI01
You will be glad to know that this is different Dayan Zhanchi :). I will probably never sell the other zhanchi that I use on the race to sub-15 thread, because it is actually the cube I set my first national record with at a competition with 20.56 seconds.