• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SCS Cosmic Gan Air UM

Fear

That cube doesn't exist. The magnetic cubes are specific only to thecublicle.us until demand goes down, because as of now the other stores have not been able to get any. They can make only ~10 UM's per day in the factory, and thecubicle has priority atm.

As for the Gan 356 Air Ultimate? I don't currently own that. Just thought I'd point out that there are no Cosmic cubes with magnets currently, so a comparison to the Valk M may be unhelpful.

WCA
2016DERO04
YouTube
Visit Channel
That cube doesn't exist. The magnetic cubes are specific only to thecublicle.us until demand goes down, because as of now the other stores have not been able to get any. They can make only ~10 UM's per day in the factory, and thecubicle has priority atm.

As for the Gan 356 Air Ultimate? I don't currently own that. Just thought I'd point out that there are no Cosmic cubes with magnets currently, so a comparison to the Valk M may be unhelpful.
Wrong.

SCS already offers magnetic cubes, and has been doing so for a while now.