• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube World Championship 2017 - Paris, France (13-16 July 2017)

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cool! We've got a Exchange Student from Paris currently. Of course, I'd prefer if it was in KC, but that's not gonna happen any time soon :p

EDIT: My mom just had an idea... My Brother got to go to France on a Foreign Exchange trip this year, so maybe I go... I'm coming for you Worlds...

Last edited:

TheCoolMinxer

WCA
2014GERB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But am I the only one how has some doubts/concerns because of the recent terrorism in France? (I know that one of the goals is to spread fear in the population, but still)
I mean, if it's a little outside Paris like it was in Prague, it would be ok I guess. But right in the city? I dunno tbh

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
But am I the only one how has some doubts/concerns because of the recent terrorism in France?
I mean, if it's a little outside Paris like it was in Prague, ist would be ok I guess. But right in the city? I dunno tbh
You need to get Facebook. There is a huge debate going down.

The conclusion is that's is more likely to be eaten by a shark or something so you honestly shouldn't worry.