• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's brand 4x4 popped

EetuPe

I recently got a Rubik's brand 4x4 and it on my second solve it popped and pieces flew everywhere. Now I don't know how to reassemble it. I am wondering if anyone could give me instructions, since the videos online are really old and aren't of the same cube. I have a 4x4 with a weird ball core that has the corner pieces stuck to it. (I know Rubik's brand cubes are bad and I am planning on buying a proper speedcube 4x4)

SenorJuan

One of the centre-pieces is 'special' , it is in two parts, held together with a screw. This is the last part to put together when you assemble.
Using sellotape/scotch tape/etc on the part-assembled puzzle can help keep it in shape and prevent collapses.