• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rowe Vs Fazrulz

Who Is Better?

• Rowe Hessler

Votes: 102 42.1%
  • Feliks Zemdegs

Votes: 140 57.9%

• Total voters

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Usually, on most forums, people with high post counts are seen as experienced.
When someone new has a high post count, but lack experience, its weird.

E

Ethan Rosen

faz is the new nakaji.

I think the biggest difference is that Nakaji never cheated and then acted like a complete jackass because he claimed to be fast, at least as far as we know.

Why bring up the history now? What you said is true, but let's not dig up the past. He's changed and has official results to back it up.
So he pulled a Matyas, at least he admitted afterwards. No point to complain until you see new evidence of cheating. That incident was over a long time ago.

When a topic asks people to compare two people, I think people have the right to be educated about the persons in question before they make a decision.

PatrickJameson

Premium Member
WCA
2007JAME01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, but remember, the times weren't in any way official (or record-breaking) and it was a long time ago. It's not right to treat it like nothing, but it's also not fair to treat it as more than it is.
Indeed. It's not like we give monkeydude much crap anymore, and I personally think what he allegedly did was worse.

That doesn't compare to what xtremecuber35 did.

edd5190

WCA
2007ADSU01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, but remember, the times weren't in any way official (or record-breaking) and it was a long time ago. It's not right to treat it like nothing, but it's also not fair to treat it as more than it is.
Indeed. It's not like we give monkeydude much crap anymore, and I personally think what he allegedly did was worse.

I think we should just leave the past in the past.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Or xcubes4eva777x

How can you guys forget cubemasta86? I'll never forgive him for what he did.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
troll_detected.png

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
I know faz cheated (now I know) and some people won't understand what I'm saying here, because they are such good people.

However, I did this twice. Yes I cheated. I was getting so frustrated at everyone being so fast, and then the camera battery died just before I got a good solve. I was really annoyed, so I put up a fake 3x3 video. This video got flamed so I soon took it off. I even sometimes lied about my times on the forums. I was ashamed, and felt I should never do it again. About a month later, I had a 3 second 2x2 solve on camera, only to realise the tape had ended. I was so pissed, I redid the solve the solve on camera, but it was slower.

One thing, carried to another, and soon I had practised the scramble 20 or so times. I uploaded the 2x2 video to Youtube, and it was obviously fake, I got flamed, and took it down.

I have learnt my lesson, and will never lie about this type of thing again. I understand the frustration, and what leads to this type of lie.

I won't do it again, and I'm sure, neither will faz. Forget he did that, and try to forget what I've done. Treat me as a new cuber, and not straight away as a liar and a cheat.

I'm sure others have lied about their times (I'm not saying everyone) when they were frustrated about being slow. Hope this isn't too off-topic, but it explains my past wrongs. People make mistakes. Nice people forgive.

CL_Pepsi

I know faz cheated (now I know) and some people won't understand what I'm saying here, because they are such good people.

However, I did this twice. Yes I cheated. I was getting so frustrated at everyone being so fast, and then the camera battery died just before I got a good solve. I was really annoyed, so I put up a fake 3x3 video. This video got flamed so I soon took it off. I even sometimes lied about my times on the forums. I was ashamed, and felt I should never do it again. About a month later, I had a 3 second 2x2 solve on camera, only to realise the tape had ended. I was so pissed, I redid the solve the solve on camera, but it was slower.

One thing, carried to another, and soon I had practised the scramble 20 or so times. I uploaded the 2x2 video to Youtube, and it was obviously fake, I got flamed, and took it down.

I have learnt my lesson, and will never lie about this type of thing again. I understand the frustration, and what leads to this type of lie.

I won't do it again, and I'm sure, neither will faz. Forget he did that, and try to forget what I've done. Treat me as a new cuber, and not straight away as a liar and a cheat.

I'm sure others have lied about their times (I'm not saying everyone) when they were frustrated about being slow. Hope this isn't too off-topic, but it explains my past wrongs. People make mistakes. Nice people forgive.
I'm sorry, but please stop sucking up.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The thing about cheating is, it is really OK as long as you confess and apologize (and accept any necessary punishment) later. Then at the worst people will make fun of you a bit. But if you obviously cheat and then constantly deny it, and refuse to prove yourself, and don't give back the money you won with cheated results, etc... then you deserve whatever the community does to you. Not naming any names, just saying. We are all human and we all make mistakes, and as long as you are not an ass about it we understand and will (eventually) forgive you.