• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Roux Propaganda!

Umm Roux?

Post a video teaching beginners how to cube but tall about Roux like it's the only method and condescend other methods as unviable and such. I will be working on a video.

Edit: If it is on YouTube, please mention that this is a joke of some sorts although Roux is the only viable method. Also, feel free to mention that you are some cubing superstar and add some click bait stuffs

Dom

WCA
2016DOMI06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dude, don't do that. we're trying to attract more people to the hobby, not discourage them.

But it is a funny idea! Lol. I recommend doing that video, but then at the end, reveal that it's a joke and provide some incentive to get into Cubing!;)

GymsharK

lol it's a really nice idea and it will really divert uber newbies like me (touch cube very first time 3-4 days ago) towards Roux. But it's about what you like.

Suggestion :
At the end , give 5 minutes of description about type of methods and way to do them with faster speed as a professional cuber do. Plus give a message that newbies should research and read more about all the methods before start learning any of them even before beginner method as I did because otherwise they found it more online and then they move towards CFOP only . I've found that I like block building and intuitive type methods more than regular CFOP or so. Go with whatever you feel comfortable for you and you will learn faster.

As I said I have touched