• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Roman Strakhov. Way to the Top (Documentary)

D-Faze

WCA
2009MAKA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sometimes a little trifle, which you do not even take seriously at first, leads to a series of unpredictable events that change your whole life once and for all...

This is a story about how the passion of solving the Rubik's cube, which many consider to be just a toy, has turned a single-minded student from a provincial Siberian town into a world record holder and a winner of a television talent show.

The inspiring example of Roman proves that there is nothing impossible for a person who is engaged in a favorite hobby and selflessly going to the cherished goal.

Last edited:

Hazel

Premium Member
Amazing video! The cinematography is excellent as well as the editing, I really enjoyed watching it :)

TNL Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
The cinematography looks really good and I can tell it is a well made video from what I've watched. Unfortunately I can't understand Russian, but looks cool!