• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Ray Lam's(China) average of 5, 10.64s with pb 5.28s by Roux method

shouhuyf

[video=youtube_share;QPkmwLtAb6M]http://youtu.be/QPkmwLtAb6M[/video]

This is a video of my Chinese friend Ray Lam. He is an excellent Roux method user and in this video he breaks his pb with 5.28s.
The detailed information is as follows: 10.45(11.95)10.82(5.28)10.66 avg 10.64 single 5.28 Cube: Dayan Zhanchi 55mm
Though Chinese people don't have access to youtube, he still wants me to tell everyone here that there are quite a lot good speed cubers in China like him lol.
:cool:

Last edited:

Ein

WCA
2013chen03
The following message is origional posted by @QAZZ海盗.

Scramble:F2 U' F2 U2 B2 R2 F2 U2 F2 D' L2 B U' L D' U2 R' U L2 F2 U2
inspection:x' y
Left:U L U'
Right:x U' R U R' U' R U x' U' R' U l'
CMLL:skip
色向:M'2 U M' U' M'
两棱:U' M' U2 M' U
三棱:U2 M U2 M'

ease case+CMLL skip

Last edited:

Cube-Fu

WCA
2009WILL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can westerners have a youku channel? I've seen loads of videos on there, but never tried. Awesome solves too.

Is he using R/L index for M slice?

And he solves the R block using X, and breaking the block for efficiency; that's reassuring for me.

Last edited:
WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can westerners have a youku channel? I've seen loads of videos on there, but never tried. Awesome solves too.

Anybody can have a Youku channel from anywhere. I'm pretty sure you just need to be able to read enough Chinese in order to create an account.

Tong Haiwu

WCA
2012WUHA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Re: Ray Lam's(China) average of 5, 10.64s with pb 5.28s by Roux method.

Is he using R/L index for M slice?

And he solves the R block using X, and breaking the block for efficiency; that's reassuring for me.

Yes,you can regist a Youku channel,but I am afraid everybody who don't live in China can visit the Youku smoothly by the GFW(the great firewall)
Sadly,people from China need some tools to visit western webs such like youtube、facebook and so on :(

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
I never knew that the Chinese didn't have access to youtube. its a shame that a group of people are deprived of such amazement and wonder that is youtube.
Awesome! Always a bit mad seeing a sub WR solve!
1.1 billion views and counting on s****y gangnam style and that's with China behind their firewall with a population of not much over that not even having legal access to view it. This world is f****d.