• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rapid Dash Open 2012. Guildford, UK!

Will you attend Rapidash Open 2012?

• Total voters

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
All booked for Friday and Saturday night. Seemed the Premier Inn was cheaper than the Guildford central Travelodge. Did not want to book somewhere out of town .. drunken stumbling distance is always best ;)

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
FeH1I.png

lolz

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sure whether I will have a pyraminx for then. Could I register for the Pyraminx event, and then if I don't have it, not do the Pyraminx event when the competition comes?

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
There are still 3 months left before the competition, so that should be enough time to get one. And if not, I think there's a good chance someone is willing to lend you one. So if you can solve one within the time limit, I think you can safely register.