• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rapid Dash Open 2012. Guildford, UK!

Will you attend Rapidash Open 2012?

• Total voters

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Yes, I'll be there.

The only question is drink or drive? 45mins from home, £45 for a hotel room.

edit - please can my vote count as 2. The MRS thinks she can get the weekend off work.

Last edited:

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Look like it isn't the case that nobody can come, so I think we'll go ahead with it :)
Just emailed the WCA board. Website etc will be done at some point but there's ages yet so no rush.

If this date doesn't suit the majority will you be considering July like last year?
If it hadn't suited enough people then it really goes into exam season so it would have to be the summer at the earliest. I don't plan on making comps that run at a set time each year if that's what you're asking as well. It's just whenever I feel ready to do the next one and the dates work out.

EDIT: Also, Chris Wright (Selkie) will be the third organiser :)

Last edited:

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
May be able to go. Obviously travelling to Guildford from Newcastle isn't cheap and we are planning a trip to France later In the year. If I were to go though my only goal is to improve the awful average I did at the last competition.