• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QiYi Qiming Is Underrated

Felix Yu

So, the QiYi QiMing is the budget pyraminx from Qiyi. This cube is really underrated. The corner cutting is good, so is the feel, which is quite silky and fast, though it sometimes locks a little, and with its budget price (7.99$ on the cubicle), it's the best budget one on the market. The plastic is also frosted, which I like. If you need a beginner pyra or are buying in bulk for friends or family, I would recommend it. However, if you are seriously into the event, just get a bell of a moyu magnetic, because those are better by a decent amount. (I mean come on, MAGNETS)

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, the QiYi QiMing is the budget pyraminx from Qiyi. This cube is really underrated. The corner cutting is good, so is the feel, which is quite silky and fast, though it sometimes locks a little, and with its budget price (7.99$ on the cubicle), it's the best budget one on the market. The plastic is also frosted, which I like. If you need a beginner pyra or are buying in bulk for friends or family, I would recommend it. However, if you are seriously into the event, just get a bell of a moyu magnetic, because those are better by a decent amount. (I mean come on, MAGNETS)

Yes!!! It is a great Pyraminx! The only bad thing about it is the lock ups and the catching, but that can be fixed. I really enjoy this puzzle. Although I can’t say it’s my main or back up, it is definitely worth the price.