Puzzle Mod / Modding thread

Discussion in 'Puzzle Building, Modding, & Designing' started by MrIndianTeen, Apr 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Drad

Drad Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Im looking for a mod to do on a rubiks brand 3x3 just to experiment with modding any good videos any can link me to ?

2. SnappyShark

SnappyShark Member

Oct 20, 2015
    YouTube:
    Shankar S
    Crazy bad cubers how to make a vcube great or something like that. I expect it to work on a Rubik's brand cube

3. newtonbase

newtonbase Premium Member

Jan 4, 2014
    MK, UK
    WCA:
    2015ADAM03
    YouTube:
    newtonbase
  4. TheCoolMinxer

TheCoolMinxer Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Bremen, Germany
    WCA:
    2014GERB01
    YouTube:
    zwilling3105
    I have a SS 4x4 and 5x5, both aren't in use anymore. Since there are summer holidays for me now, I have quite a lot of free time :) What mods can you recommend doing? I don't have a lot of experiences with modding, so which puzzles are easy and fun to make?

Tools I have are: dremel, sandpaper, hacksaw, file, (spray paint?)

5. JohnnyReggae

JohnnyReggae Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Cape Town, South Africa
    WCA:
    2015BOSW01
    2x4x4 and 3x5x5

Use the same concept as the video above to do the 2x4x4

6. Sn0W1337

Sn0W1337 Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Have anyone tryd to mod the mf3?