• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ProGaming- StarCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

WCA
2008LOFT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright so I saw on ExoCrosair's youtube channel that he had favorited a game of StarCraft. Does anyone else who cubes also play StarCraft? I'm not too good at it but i do play and follow Korean Progaming.
Add me, iloftyi on USEast (or west but i'm never on there)

ExoCorsair

WCA
2007CHOI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I play more Warcraft than Starcraft. I prefer the micro involved with the hero; it allows for less base management... Plus the ladder stats get to me more, since they're viewable online.

It's still pretty cool to watch some pro games once in a while for new strats and stuff. I haven't played often recently, but I've gotten bored with the game... When I do play, I try new strategies and optimize weak ones, like proxy rax, for example.

hait2

I was a casual player
Back when PGT (a private ladder) existed, I was ranked about B-/B
I quit after it went down though, and now I am probably like C-/D+.. I should play iCCup (the new PGT so I hear) but too lazy :p
I still visit www.teamliquid.net quite often though

Status
Not open for further replies.