• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Over 50 Puzzles Still For Sale (And Some Lube), 2x2-7x7+

Nate Moorman

Can you ship to Australia? How much for shipping .I'm looking at buying a GuoGuan Yuexiao Pro
Quite honestly, it doesn't make economic sense to ship internationally for one puzzle. If you were ordering a bunch, it would make sense, but international shipping is unfortunately very expensive. Sorry!

Nate Moorman

Cubicle Labs Snowball MoYu WeiLong GTS - Baby blue internals with white caps (unstickered) - unsolved (duh) - $15 includes standard GTS stickers SOLD
Qiyi Thunderclap V2 - Black - ~25 sovles - $5 SOLD
MoFang JiaoShi MF3RS - Stickerless - ~70 solves - $2 SOLD

MalcolmWong

I am interested for this
Cubicle Premium MoYu AoLong V2 - Black - ~500 solves - $18
is it still available? pm me for pics

Nate Moorman

I want to clarify that I am willing to ship small orders overseas, but I just want people to be aware that international shipping will cost more than US shipping. If you want the cubes enough to pay for the extra shipping, I will be more than happy to sell you whatever you'd like.

Cubicle Premium MoYu AoLong V2 - Black - ~500 solves - $18 SOLD

Nate Moorman

I emailed someone about it. I forget exactly who, but it was some kind of WCA official. They said it was fine if the feeling of the side was not significantly different from the other sides and the color distribution on the painted side is uniform. I know the picture makes it look like that side feels different, but it is surprisingly difficult to tell. I'll admit though that I have never tried to use it in competition.

CarterK

WCA
2015KUCA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I emailed someone about it. I forget exactly who, but it was some kind of WCA official. They said it was fine if the feeling of the side was not significantly different from the other sides and the color distribution on the painted side is uniform. I know the picture makes it look like that side feels different, but it is surprisingly difficult to tell. I'll admit though that I have never tried to use it in competition.
It will also depend on the delegate, as some are stricter than others.