One-Answer Software Question Thread

Discussion in 'One-Answer Question Forum' started by ThomasJE, Oct 30, 2012.

Welcome to the You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Duncan Bannon

Duncan Bannon Member

Sep 9, 2017
    I think you have to be signed into a google account.
    When CS is down I use

Look at this thread
  2. cubeshepherd

cubeshepherd Member

Feb 18, 2018
    I have a quick question regarding cstimer and that is: Unless I use I am unable to open a new session without my times from a previous session being combined into all sessions, (meaning, if I just do an average of five in session 1, and I then want to switch to sessions 2 for a different event, my times from session 1 are combined all together and I have no way of keeping them separate). Here is the link that is giving me trouble:
    Also, every time I close the cstimer page or window, none of my times are saved. Is there any way for me to fix that?

Thank you very much on advance for your time and help.
  3. I usually create a new session each day for a puzzle when I do it. For example, today I created a session called 3.3.18 3x3. And I did all my 3x3 solves in that session. Yesterday I had a session that was called 3.2.18 3x3. Each day I create a new session with the date and puzzle type. Should I keep doing this or should I just do everything on one session so I can do averages of 1000+?
  4. CarterK

CarterK Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Just do whatever you want to do. I would only use 1 session per puzzle to not clutter it up, and if I want to remember a date, just write it down somewhere.
  5. PokeMaster2164

PokeMaster2164 Member

Mar 11, 2018
    Hey, anyone know a good algorithm generator for <R, U, L> gen states?
  6. xyzzy

xyzzy Member

Dec 24, 2015
    Cube Explorer.