One Answer Hardware Question Thread

Discussion in 'One-Answer Question Forum' started by nightpegasus738, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. JustSomeRandomDude

JustSomeRandomDude Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I got a knack for Limited Editions, so I got the pink and green GTS 2 M, then I saw a purple one in the back of the boxes, but I can't seem to find anything about them, just a random youtube video with an unboxing, does anyone know if it was ever available?
  2. CookieCuber

CookieCuber Member

Feb 27, 2017
    I'm a collector and I'm looking for an OP Dayan Zhanchi 3x3.
    The problem is I don't know how to tell the difference between a regular plastic, and the rare OP.
    Is it like the 2x2s where the screws are black? Is there another way to tell, maybe on the original box that it came in?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  3. cubeshepherd

cubeshepherd Member

Feb 18, 2018
    As far as I know, the main way to tell the difference in Dayan OP and NP is the color of the core. The OP 3x3's have a tan core verses the NP which are not tan (I cannot remember the NP core color off the top of my head, but if I remember correctly it is not tan) The 2x2 like you said have the black screw, which is the main difference, and I believe they have the tan core as well. Once I have the chance to look at my OP 2x2 core I will confirm the color, (that is unless someone else tells you before I do).
  4. Burpy Cuber

Burpy Cuber Member

Oct 15, 2016
    New Plastic 2x2 torpedos
    what size torpedos do i need to buy in order to put them in the internal edges? or should i get hooked edges from
  5. Burpy Cuber

Burpy Cuber Member

Oct 15, 2016
    How to prevent New Plastic Dayan 2x2 pops
  6. JustAnotherGenericCuber

JustAnotherGenericCuber Member

Apr 19, 2017
    United States
    either tighten it or get a new 2x2
  7. I think it's the 42mm Zhanchi torpedo, but the cubicle doesn't sell them anymore.