• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Old Plastic Dayan 2x2

allanboss131

Guys, op dayans are not worth it for 40+$ so many 2x2s are so close in performance. The guoguan, kung fu, yuxin white, and weipo are all almost as good (i think the guoguan is better) I owned a dayan and my friend has one. They will not make your times faster and aren't even worth it if you are world class. If you can buy one for 30 dollars that is absolute max you should go, other than that I would forget about it and but something else.

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys, op dayans are not worth it for 40+$ so many 2x2s are so close in performance. The guoguan, kung fu, yuxin white, and weipo are all almost as good (i think the guoguan is better) I owned a dayan and my friend has one. They will not make your times faster and aren't even worth it if you are world class. If you can buy one for 30 dollars that is absolute max you should go, other than that I would forget about it and but something else.
He bought it from me yesterday for $46.