• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official Cubewerkz Store - Great selection of Speed Cubes and Twisty puzzles

WCA
2012ANGD01
Thread starter #25
After months of preparation, we are delighted to officially announce the launch of our website www.cubewerkz.com. It will ship domestically and overseas to over 200 countries.

We hope you like the modern look of the website which is mobile friendly as well. We will constantly update it with more products along the way as way some exclusive and customized items.

Among the feature for the website is chat function that we will respond to you as soon as we can.

It is so interesting. I want to purchase product from Cubewerkz. However, I live in another country is Vietnam. How can I purchase it easily. How much for delivery cost from Singapore to Vietnam. Beside, Do your company have partners or sub- offices in my country?

I was in Singapore last month, and cubewerkz lockers are still open all over the island. Many of the shops also have additional lockers from other vendors.