• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NS 2.0 PDF (Speed optimal algorithms for over 100 Sarah Advanced cases)

Cale S

WCA
2014SCHO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know Sarah advanced.
I think I have to rephrase what I wrote.
What I actually wanted to ask is "Are those 4 Z Conjuga excluded because the U perm appears in a good angle whereas for the other 4 (which are included here), you have to rotate to solve the U Perm?"
Those cases can be solved with 3 sledges which is good enough, those shown just have nice algs and recognition

Hammer

Hi can somebody tell me the difference between Sarah advanced and NS and NS 2.0?

Cale S

WCA
2014SCHO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi can somebody tell me the difference between Sarah advanced and NS and NS 2.0?

Sarah's Advanced usually refers to solving cases using the optimal number of sledges and hedges, but these are actual algorithms that solve the case as speed efficient as possible (since a lot of cases take 4 or 5 sledges to solve but can be solved in as few as 7 moves with algs)

Hammer

Sarah's Advanced usually refers to solving cases using the optimal number of sledges and hedges, but these are actual algorithms that solve the case as speed efficient as possible (since a lot of cases take 4 or 5 sledges to solve but can be solved in as few as 7 moves with algs)
So then what would NS 3.0 be?