• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NS 2.0 PDF (Speed optimal algorithms for over 100 Sarah Advanced cases)

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I know there hasn't been a whole lot posted here in terms of skewb resources that the really fast people use (Me, Jonatan, Michal, Jhon, etc), but I think this should change that.

NS 2.0 is an improvement over the original NS PDF, made by Jhon in collaboration with Rohan, a cuber experienced with ksolve who knows what a good skewb alg looks like. This time around, I joined forces with them to help improve upon the original NS PDF. The main differences between the original NS PDF and 2.0 are:

50+ new improved algorithms
Over 100 speed optimized cases
Multiple algorithms for some cases (Me and Jhon have very different turning styles so hopefully for ever case, there's at least one alg that can work with however you turn!)

You can expect some finger trick videos here and there from me and Jhon (We already have a few posted on our channels), but probably not for every single case. We have already started talking a bit about what we have planned for NS 3.0, but that's not going to even get started for a longass time. Until then, enjoy!

EDIT: I forgot to link the PDF -_-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B040UViKV9ljVTZFakQwMFhlWUU/view

Roldash

WCA
2013KRIS02
Videos for NS 2.0

We've thoroughly revised and replaced most algs so as to provide you with a perfect mix of optimal and fingertricky algs at once. So, you probably won't find any difficulty in executing most algs. As Jay said, there will be some videos on a few cases which we feel need some guidance. But if you do find difficulty in any alg, please let us know by filling this up: http://goo.gl/forms/RKaevM63tY and we'll see what we can do :D

Last edited:

cashis

I know, it doesn't make any sense. It's not like Jhon Alexander Taboada Temple speaks Spanish or anything.

I know that...lol.
but its not like Jayden Mcneill speaks English or anything
e; regardless of language, this is great :)

Last edited:

zaidkhalifa

Pi + Z Conjuga and Peanut + Z Conjuga have 8 cases each. But here there are only 4 each. I don't think hedges and sledges are fast enough for the remaining.

zaidkhalifa

Yes they are. Just go and learn advanced first.
I know Sarah advanced.
I think I have to rephrase what I wrote.
What I actually wanted to ask is "Are those 4 Z Conjuga excluded because the U perm appears in a good angle whereas for the other 4 (which are included here), you have to rotate to solve the U Perm?"