• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[NR] 3BLD French NRs - Arthur Garcin - 24.12/27.64

Jugurtha

WCA
2014GARC27
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sooo happy to have finally achieved good times officially, at least closer to my global average at home :)
Done in the first round of UK championship last WE!
Gopro footage and reconstructions are available (see in the description).

Also pulled out a (too) safe last solve in finals, missing first place due to some pauses.

Jugurtha

WCA
2014GARC27
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well done! If you increase your TPS you could get considerably faster!

Thanks man! Definitely, I'm aware of that for quite a long time, it's already much better than several months ago! My biggest issue at the moment is that I still have crappy algs for some comms (both edges and corners) that I need to improve.
My average TPS on these solves was respectively 5.8, 4.5 and 5.1, mostly because of these ugly comms, and for my 24 I had a 16-move corner comm that I took at least 3 seconds to execute. Also if I had started with a different sticker (and therefore new corner cycle, my buffer was already solved on the scrambled cube) it would have given me a pure RUD corner execution that would have been sub3, so a 21s solve overall.
Another mistake that I won't reproduce :)