• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Rubik Timer and Data Collection for Speedcubing - progettorbk

progettorbk

Hi guys! Hello everyone
I'm Paolo and I am an Italian web programmer. I've developed a beatiful platform for speedcubers. It is basically a timer, but it stores your solves, draws charts, calculates statistics and can do a lot of other things. It is super nice!
Here a youtube link of presentation
the platform is now completely in english and the design of the website is a bit different from the video one, but it changed in better ;)
i really hope that someone can register and start using it because it is a super-new platform and only few people use it at the moment. I spent a lot of time to develope it
I hope you can enjoy my project!!
for any issue or information please contact me at [email protected]
the platform is available for pc, but i'm implementing it for mobile.

Thank you very much!
Paolo

P.s. with my platform you can also share your data with friends and show them both in the same graph ;)

progettorbk

Hy Felipe,
No-one has reported this problem... It's strange.... Also because I use it every day ahahah
Did you follow the YouTube guide? Did you create your category? Write me a private message for solving this problem ;)
Paolo

progettorbk

Sure, the link of the site is progettorbk.altervista.org and it was born like an Italian timer. Now is completely in English
You are correctly registered from 10.52 ;)
Private message for any problem

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, so when I registered, I clicked twice because I thought it wasn't loading. So I already registered. but when I click the link in my registration mail (which was in spam) it says it's an unsafe site. Also, most of the site is in Italian for me. When I click the link in the mail, and I proceed, I can get a new password. It then sends me a link to reset my password, and then I go there, and it lets me request a new password. I get a mail with a link to set my new password and then I go there, and it lets me request a new password, etc. So I can't get into the site.

It's still in early beta, I assume. Cause there's a lot of evident bugs. :)

progettorbk

Technically there are about 50 user in the last month and there was no problem. You guys make me mad ahahaha :)
Within a hour abso I get in and send you a private message with a password for your user. You will can use this password or change it ;)

progettorbk

Yesssss!!! Well done abso :)
Please report any further problems with private messages. Let's leave this thread for new user ;)

progettorbk

Thank you Abu!!! :)

I manually activate anyone who was pending. Please send me Private Message for any further problems :)

RandomPris

YouTube
Visit Channel
The man put a lot of work into his timer. It's not nice to advertise another timer on his thread.
yeah, so i only did it to get the cutimer pro, but i could only get it if i posted a recommendation on a cubing furom. got the cutimer pro for free now. so yeah. i didn't mean any harm. i know, that i did do harm... i was just being selfish and inconsiderate.

please forgive me

a poor girl is gonna do what a poor girl's gotta do:p

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah, so i only did it to get the cutimer pro, but i could only get it if i posted a recommendation on a cubing furom. got the cutimer pro for free now. so yeah. i didn't mean any harm. i know, that i did do harm... i was just being selfish and inconsiderate.

please forgive me

a poor girl is gonna do what a poor girl's gotta do:p
It's awful marketing from CUtimer then. I'm sure we can all forgive you for this. :)