• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

National Capital Region 2016 (May 21-22)

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
P3NGU1N5D0NTFLY
Finally you go to a comp! :D Looking forward to your incoming WRs hehe. :D
Haha yeah. I missed 3-4 comps by a week. I would've gone to Canadian open if it were a week later, I would've gone to Toronto open fall if it were a few weeks earlier, I would've gone to a comp in Iran if it was a month later (I was there in December visiting family), and I missed a few US comps that are a few hours drive over March break. Haha me? WRs? Nice joke.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
antoineccantin
Thread starter #25
If we dont get enough competitors do you think we might have to reduce it to a 1 day comp?
Haha no way. This is a two day for sure.

Keep in mind registration has only been open for week now, so we should get many more competitors before the competition. I personally know many people who are coming but have not registered yet.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
P3NGU1N5D0NTFLY

Keep in mind registration has only been open for week now, so we should get many more competitors before the competition. I personally know many people who are coming but have not registered yet.
My thoughts exactly. If I recall correctly, about this time last year, there were only about 7 or 8 competitors registered. The fact that we have 40 already is crazy. I'm expecting about 110 competitors this year.

WCA
2012CANT01
Some people in Montreal are looking for a ride to come to the competition (organizers received at least one email to that effect, which means there are likely others looking for this as well). Please leave a note in this thread if you will be driving from Montreal to Rockland, and willing to bring someone else with you.

If you are looking for a ride, come back to this thread to see if someone is willing to share rides.

Hi everyone

I am looking for a ride to come to this competition. Is anyone departing from Montreal so that we can share bill. Please contact me.

Many thanks

Yexing Li

TEL: 5148127999

Hi Antoine,

I came from China and now study in Montreal.

Do you know Someone set off from Montreal?

Many thanks :)

WCA
2013ESPA01
YouTube
Genius4JesusCubing
I have some used cubes to sell at this competition.

MoYu AoChuang 5x5 - $10
Moyu HuaChuang 5x5 -$15
Mf8 Square-1 V2 - $5
MoYu AoLong V2 - $10

Tell me if you are interested in buying cube(s). Prices are negotiable.

QQW

WCA
2014WANG26
:(

I can't come: I have the Finale québécoise du championnat international des jeux logiques et mathématiques on the 21th.

I hope I could come in 2017.

Everyone else have fun!