My order from cubezz

Discussion in 'Hardware Area' started by rock1t, Apr 2, 2015.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Antonie faz fan

Antonie faz fan Member

Jan 4, 2013
    A, A
    WCA:
    2012PATE01
    A while ago it took literally a month for them to ship, pays on 4 December 2014 and shipped 5 January 2015, eventually it arrived about on the 20th of January ...

2. Anıl Deniz Yılmaz

Anıl Deniz Yılmaz Member

Jul 16, 2017
    The cubezz.com's handling time is 1 - 4 businness days so your secound order's status is normal but first is not

3. Abare Killer

Abare Killer Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I always have wonderful experience with cubezz.com. So far, my Favorited and most recommended cube selling website out there, crazy cheap although shipping could take up to 2-4 weeks. The longest I had to wait was 3.5 weeks which was pretty good. I recommend this website to everyone.