• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] my never ending story

Ittesaf Ithun

hey guys!

well if i say this no one is gonna believe me but it's my story so just sit tight and relax.....

i started cubing around 2k10 and actually learnt to solve it last year(lol)......i thought i could come up with a method to solve the cube but in vain.........

but i have some achievements as well.......i have a sub40 score in a non-speedcube using the BEGGINER'S cfop.....(this is the part ppl dont believe)

i am soon gonna buy the qiyi valk3 and i've already started advanced cubing....

speedsolving.com wiki helped me a lot in this regard....also big shoutout to Jperm and Ubercuber who were my youtube-teachers....thanks everyone

Rcuber123

WCA
2014TAMI01
Welcome!
Nothing not to believe about that. Most ppl switch cube and start learning advanced stuff earlier now but a few years ago this is the norm.
I myself switched to a speedcube after about half a year of cubing but kept on to begginers F2L until I was almost sub 20.