• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Multitasking: Juggling two balls while solving a cube (Untimed, but around 1:30)

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
About a year ago, I used to juggle on the streets for money, and after a while I decided to solve a cube while doing it to get some extra spectators. After I lost two of my balls (You wouldn't want to hear that in any other context) and I got a real job, I kind of stopped doing it.
Well, a couple of days ago I received a set of Jugging balls I bought on Speedsolving.com, and I immediately knew what to do...

Enjoy.

BTW, I know I'm slow. You don't have to mention it.

Last edited by a moderator:

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, I just found videos of Macky doing the same thing faster, and Mike Hughey doing it without looking. I knew people did it before but I couldn't find videos.
I must be blind

RTh

YouTube
Visit Channel
Still it's pretty impressive.

I can do some weird OH stuff, like solve in a wheelchair while balancing the chair standing only on the big wheels. But juggling... no way!.

Last edited: