• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Multi-Blind: 87/100 in 2 hours and 59 minutes by Graham Siggins

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results

This is my first time trying over 60. Surprisingly difficult to make memo stick, I ended up needing to do 2 entire bulk reviews of 1-80 that I didn’t originally plan for I might try this again in like a month or something I guess, but I need a better review system. Also for some dumb reason I DNFed 6 cubes in the separate 20 cube mbld ‍♂️♂️ lol. 70% accuracy in the separate 20 vs 91.25% accuracy in the first 80 smh

Memorization time: 2:13:19.38 = 1:19.99 memo/cube. Definitely seems really bad, even for 100. I think I should be able to do like 1:45:00 memo at worst if I try this again with a more effective review system.

Execution time: 45:42.96 = 27.43 exec/cube. Decent for 100 cubes, I guess. I'm typically around 23 exec/cube lately with sub-hour multiBLD attempts. I also had a mistake here where I solved a cube with the wrong memorization and had to pick it back up and undo it all, that wasted 1 minute and 40 seconds, adding 1.2 seconds to the total exec/cube

DNF causes (5 memo recall errors, the rest execution mistakes):
- cube 4 of separate 20 mbld, recalled FT NS UQ instead of FT UQ NS
- cube 6 of separate 20 mbld, executed [U’ : [R’ E R, U2]] instead of [U’ : [R’ E R, U’]]
- cube 8 of separate 20 mbld, recalled DM OQ AK HI instead of DM OQ KA HI
- cube 10 of separate 20 mbld, messed up z' setup to the MU flip alg for FL-RD flip
- cube 14 of separate 20 mbld, executed [R U’ R’ : [E, R2]] instead of inverse
- cube 8 of 1-80, executed [U : [L’ E L, U2]] instead of [U : [L’ E L, U]]
- cube 10 of 1-80, executed [R D’ R’ : [R’ D R, U2]] instead of inverse
- cube 39 of 1-80, messed up UFR RUB RFD alg [U’ R’ D U’ : [R D’ R’, U2]], noticed it, tried to fix it but didnt succeed
- cube 57 of 1-80, forgot UF UR flip (PB) at the end of edge memo
- cube 68 in 1-80, missed a D move in the UFR UBL CW twist
- cube 70 in 1-80, recalled QN ST GB WY R instead of QN GB ST WY R. Pretty dumb, could have deduced that what I executed isnt a possible case too
- cube 77 in 1-80, corner twisted during [R’ F’ : [R S’ R’, F2]], missed a move while attempting to fix the twist
- cube 78 in 1-80, recalled AM DQ RS instead of VP DQ RS