• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu WeiLong 54.5mm 魔域威龙

plusCubed

WCA
2013CIAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.mofangluntan.com/thread-28528-1-1.html
Found this on the MoYu forum.

This cube appears to be a smaller version of the WeiLong V2 (or the WeiLong enhanced as the MoYu guys call it in Chinese).

54.5MM Version WeiLong-Enhanced Announcement
The 54.5mm WeiLong is designed for OH and cubers with smaller hands, with a size of 54.55mm.
The 54.55mm WeiLong has been tuned for OH and 2H speed-cubing.
The primary, white, black, and sticker-less versions have been arranged for production.
The sticker-less color scheme patent has been submitted.
The 54.5mm WeiLong's design is identical to the WeiLong 56.5mm enhanced.

Last edited:

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Found this on the MoYu forum. Realized I've been posting mostly stuff from there :S No I'm not related to MoYu in any way, just been going on there a lot since there are stuff like this that I don't find anywhere here. If you guys have other Chinese forums you think I should pay attention to, I'll be happy to translate anything (I know about MF8 forums and this).

This cube is a smaller version of the WeiLong V2 (or the WeiLong enhanced as the MoYu guys call it in Chinese). Most of the post has been copied from the WeiLong V2 post made by them, so I omitted that part, mostly because it's way too long. You guys know what WeiLong is, right? :D I think I'm going to get this one for OH.

The 54.5mm WeiLong is designed for OH and cubers with smaller hands, with a size of 54.55mm.
The primary, white, black, and sticker-less versions have been arranged for production.

I'm so getting this. I have to. I'm the Weilong king, anyway.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I used to use a 55mm ZC as my main until I switch to the WeiLong. I guess I've got a decision to make.

I'm so getting this. I have to. I'm the Weilong king, anyway.

There's no need to quote the opening post if you are the 1st to reply.

Last edited:

Kesava Kirupa

WCA
2011KIRU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Found this on the MoYu forum.

This cube appears to be a smaller version of the WeiLong V2 (or the WeiLong enhanced as the MoYu guys call it in Chinese).

When do you think this would release?

plusCubed

WCA
2013CIAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
the people who are testing the Weilong v2 57mm are getting one of these also (Calvin said 54.8mm).

Hm.... just checked the tester thread... Sorry for not seeing it on that post, thought I found something new.

That's weird though. Size change or rounding? I'm not sure. MoYu says 54.5mm on all of their posts on the various Chinese forums. Anyway, don't think that'll make a difference! :D