• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu 13x13 Needs Assembled $175

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a Moyu 13x13 for sale that is in pieces. $175 via paypal and its yours!

A friend popped it a few years ago by turning with very misaligned layers. It was a huge disappointment but i decided to disassemble the whole cube to take a stab at large cube assembly. It then sat in Tupperware for years as i have never made time to re-assemble it. I have finally decided that i will never make time for the assembly and i want to sell it.

It worked great and turned very smoothly before i took it apart. I reached out to Tony4Mefferets to see if he would assemble it for me since he is the only person on YouTube with a full assembly video. Since i am in the US and he isn't it was not economical to pay him to do it. He sent me a small cheat sheet that i will provide with this sale. I will also guarantee that you will recieve all the pieces to complete the assembly. I will purchase any missing piece from the cubicle's replacement part website at not cost to the buyer. I am 99.9% sure all pieces are accounted for however.

If you have the desire for large cube, the ability to build it, and some spare cash this is yours! I also have an extra set of stickers as the originals are notoriously not the best.I liked the color scheme & they are in good condition now though.

This is my first post under a new name after years of absence on the forum. Let me know if you're interested!

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    853.4 KB · Views: 25
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Guidefor13x13x13.jpg
    Guidefor13x13x13.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 27