• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Memorisation

Hi,
I'm trying to get into blindfolded solving, and am having trouble with memorisation. I use the standard letter scheme, and once I get two letter I often cannot think of a word or words out of them. Even if I do manage to come up with words, when I get up to them I don't know which two letters are the ones I need to use. Are there any techniques to help this?
Thanks

L

lucarubik

I group the most uncommon letters together, v and w are the same sticker for example, also i group vowels together so i get more vowel not vowel pairs, (i dont but i would if it didnt crush with my not letter pairs standard bld memo system) that would mean changing the letter scheme but if you are down better now than later, i always thought having a random scheme was stupid af