• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Making space

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I want some cash and space on my window sill, so I'm going to offer some cubes cheap:

6x6:
Qiyi Wuhua v1, stickerless. $15

5x5
Moyu Weichuang M, undersized 4x2 n35s all around, meh, black. $12

Yuxin 5x5 M, 6x1 n48 inside, 5x1 n52 outside. Really good, virtually identical to my main, I just don't need 2; stickerless. $35

Yuxin 5x5, stickerless. One red wing piece is discolored, I was pretty sure it wouldn't be comp-legal, but Brandon Mikel and Slater Metz looked at it and said they thought it would be a disadvantage solving, but allowable. $8

4x4:
Qiyi Wuque M, 6x1 n38 outside, 4x1 n52 inside, stickerless. Re-lubed with Wt. 3, and it's much better, I just don't like the size. $30

Prices add to $100 by my math. $90 for the lot, free US shipping for >$20. for <$20 figure $4 shipping in the US. All other shipping at cost. I would consider trades for a stickerless Wuhua v2, or possibly a stickerless Wuji or Yuxin Blue.

I will over-pay for a gently used Wuhua v2.

Edit: some puzzles sold.

Edit 2: adding a Wuque M.

Edit 3: Adding a couple 5x5s, explanations.

Edit 4: change trades I'm interested in, lower prices.

Edit 5: A couple puzzles sold

Last edited:

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Bumping the thread. OP is up to date as of 2/6/18. Prices lowered. Make me a reasonable offer, the worst I'll do is stick with the posted prices.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks
Now I know, but is this safe, because what if the other person doesn't send you the cube and you just send your cube to the other person.
You have to just trust the other person. You can try to reduce your risk by asking each other for references. If somebody can get other people to vouch for them, they're probably OK to trade with.

Duncan Bannon

Thanks
Now I know, but is this safe, because what if the other person doesn't send you the cube and you just send your cube to the other person.

Yes, this is the case. I personally havn’t been every cheated but I have only bought something twice. I have talked to OneWheel about making a magnetic 5x5(For myself) and he was very nice and helpful. I personally have’t bought something from him but have had positive experiences. Surely there are people who will vouch for onewheel. I think these people have done business with him @Ghost Cuber @Tabe