• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Make an acronym out of the previous poster's word

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here's another idea I got from Smashboards, but slightly different. This comes from a thread called 6 letter sentences (or 7) in the Disco Room. Basically one person gives the next person a word to make a sentence out of. These would (as the name suggests) be six to seven words long. But I'm going to let you post any word for the next person to make a sentence or acronym out of, no matter the length. But... keep it reasonable. Okay?
Also, if you see a repeat word, don't worry about it. Just let the next person acronymize it.
Alright, here's the first word.

VOTE.

Last edited:

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sand Under Pencil Ergonomics Repel Californian Andy Lee In Fragrant Rash Artichokes Grieving In Lackluster Iguana Saturday Tapestry In Concentrated Enamel Xenon Pottery Isles And Larry Is Dancing On Colored Igneous Overpriced Umbrella Shoes

WEILONG.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sand Under Pencil Ergonomics Repel Californian Andy Lee In Fragrant Rash Artichokes Grieving In Lackluster Iguana Saturday Tapestry In Concentrated Enamel Xenon Pottery Isles And Larry Is Dancing On Colored Igneous Overpriced Umbrella Shoes

WEILONG.
When eating ice, lick only normal glaciers

Next: NATS