• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Magnets in Budget 3x3 Cubes

ZappyCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I've got an MF3RS2 as my current main and i average 17 secs with my PB being 12.18. Im gonna receive a package soon with a bunch of new puzzles like a Yuxin Little Magic 3x3. i was wondering whether i should Magnetize either my current MF3RS2 or the Yuxin Little magic as i am getting Magnets in the package too. if you are wondering what strenth magnets i have I've got the ''strong'' magnets from the Cubicle.us. so my overall question is which magnetized cube do you think would be best at my Level?

Also i want to know which cube you would magnetize if you had a choice out of ALL the budget Cubes. ($5 or less)

PS i know the MF3RS2 isn't technically a budget cube but comparing it with the L Magic I heard the Magic was nearly as good as $20 speedcube.

Attachments

• lockscreen_wallpaper.jpg
    lockscreen_wallpaper.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 2

Galcor117

IF it’s strong magnets, then don’t magnetize the YLM. It’ll be too strong.

CraZZ CFOP

WCA
2018HUGE02
MF3RS2 + MF3RS: Magnetize with weak-medium magnets. (I assume that the MF3RS is similar to the MF3RS2)
YLM: Medium - A little strong magnets. (the YLM has some stability problems)