• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Magnets in Budget 3x3 Cubes

YouTube
S Cubes
Thread starter #1
So I've got an MF3RS2 as my current main and i average 17 secs with my PB being 12.18. Im gonna receive a package soon with a bunch of new puzzles like a Yuxin Little Magic 3x3. i was wondering whether i should Magnetize either my current MF3RS2 or the Yuxin Little magic as i am getting Magnets in the package too. if you are wondering what strenth magnets i have I've got the ''strong'' magnets from the Cubicle.us. so my overall question is which magnetized cube do you think would be best at my Level?

Also i want to know which cube you would magnetize if you had a choice out of ALL the budget Cubes. ($5 or less)

PS i know the MF3RS2 isn't technically a budget cube but comparing it with the L Magic I heard the Magic was nearly as good as $20 speedcube.

Attachments

MF3RS2 + MF3RS: Magnetize with weak-medium magnets. (I assume that the MF3RS is similar to the MF3RS2)
YLM: Medium - A little strong magnets. (the YLM has some stability problems)