Lubricating a Dayan Guhong?

Discussion in 'Cubing Help & Questions' started by IngeniousBanana, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IngeniousBanana

IngeniousBanana Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Sweden
    I just received my Dayan Guhong (a lovely christmas present) and I started playing around with it. It really didn't turn well at all (decent turning, I'm exaggerating). I ordered it from Amazon.com and I believe it's pre-lubed. If I re-lubricate it with silicone spray will I in some way ruin it? I'm very nooby so, bear with me:).

2. BigSams

BigSams Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Canada
  3. IngeniousBanana

IngeniousBanana Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Sweden
    My bad I'll remove thread, thanks!

4. Andrew Ricci

Andrew Ricci Anonymity is for Nubs

Aug 10, 2010
    Massachusetts, USA
    WCA:
    2010RICC02
    YouTube:
    theanonymouscuber
    Actually, you won't. You can't remove a thread.

5. ~Phoenix Death~

~Phoenix Death~ Member

Oct 3, 2009
    LOL STALKER
    WCA:
    2010LECA01
    YouTube:
    FirefoxFreeze
    Lubricate it with CRC Heavy Duty Silicone if you're going to.
    OR, if you can, lube it with Jigaloo, maru Lube, or Lubix!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.