• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lost and Found

WCA
2011BOYD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't seen a forum like this before so I thought I'd make one. If anyone has found cubes that are not their's after a competition and you want to find the owner, you can tell people here. Or if anyone has lost cubes after a competition, you can post what they are here and see if you can find them.

I have a Black Dayan ZhanChi, extremely loose and new looking. Normal Dayan stickers. I bet the owner hass already purchased a new one but if they are still looking for it, contact me.

I also have a 1-ringed magic made with what I assume are Ghost Hand inserts (silver). I believe this belongs to Josh Flagg and if he doesn't claim it, I'll get it to him next time I see him.

These were both found after MIT Spring 2012.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wouldn't it make more sense if these posts went in the respective competition threads? Not everyone who attends competitions check for threads like these, but many of them may check the competition threads.

WCA
2011BOYD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wouldn't it make more sense if these posts went in the respective competition threads? Not everyone who attends competitions check for threads like these, but many of them may check the competition threads.

Well I got this idea when I was unloading my bag from a competition one week later. So most of the dust had cleared from the competition, and when I tried to make a thread about the cubes I found, it was moved to the competition thread which no one was really checking anymore, so I couldn't get the message out. So I decided to make this thread to try to get the message out.