• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for Cubesmith Tiles

Megaminxer

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very upset that cubesmith shut down, as they were the only ones who made tiles for puzzles and am looking for some tiles.

Voltara

WCA
2018SKAL02
I’m looking for cube smith tiles if anyone has them. Does anyone know what they are made from? I’d cut my own but don’t know where to get the materials.

They were made from clear LEXAN film, 10mil thick. I believe he got the material from Tekra (https://www.tekra.com/products/brands/lexan). The adhesive was 3M 200MP with 467MP transfer tape. Colors were sceen printed on the back side (the adhesive side) of the tiles. They were available in standard and "textured" varieties; however I'm not sure which LEXAN finish (polish, velvet, matte, suede, etc) each corresponded to.