• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Right or left ?

14117885_1436022123081883_2994139691458437524_n.jpg

the_capow

Hi I just bought a Shengshou 9x9, Shengshou Skewb, Shengshou 6x6, Cycone Boys 4x4, and Formula Lube. I was wondering if you could add more shapemods to the U.S. Store because I am extremely impatient. The one I am looking for is a 4x4 Fisher which I know you carry on your Chinese Store. I am a cuber just trying to build my collection. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrathofgods54

ShengShou 9x9x9 $29.23 Only 6 left http://goo.gl/T7yH0r

14183963_1439750109375751_4161408215178695077_n.png

I bought another one Sunday lol after checking out the site to see if there were any new puzzles and saw that the price had dropped again. I received it today, came fast again. But this time it came with a set of stickers and a free Baymax pillow :O, but first time it didn't have stickers or pillow lol. It doesn't matter since the pillow was an awesome surprise, not sure if intentional or not though lol Thanks :D

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi I just bought a Shengshou 9x9, Shengshou Skewb, Shengshou 6x6, Cycone Boys 4x4, and Formula Lube. I was wondering if you could add more shapemods to the U.S. Store because I am extremely impatient. The one I am looking for is a 4x4 Fisher which I know you carry on your Chinese Store. I am a cuber just trying to build my collection. Thanks

Hi thanks for your support ,yes ,we'll add more cube to our US warehouse in the future

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought another one Sunday lol after checking out the site to see if there were any new puzzles and saw that the price had dropped again. I received it today, came fast again. But this time it came with a set of stickers and a free Baymax pillow :O, but first time it didn't have stickers or pillow lol. It doesn't matter since the pillow was an awesome surprise, not sure if intentional or not though lol Thanks :D
hi, that's free gift :)

the_capow

Hi I was wondering if the cube bundles will soon come in white. Specifically the Yuxin 3x3 4x4 and 5x5. Thanks

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi I was wondering if the cube bundles will soon come in white. Specifically the Yuxin 3x3 4x4 and 5x5. Thanks

Hello, because white color is not as popular as black color ,so here do not have many white bundles ,thus you can try to add these three cubes in your cart ,then try to pay together .