KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

Discussion in 'Local Cubing Groups' started by biscuit, Oct 7, 2014.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

I could take you but i'm leaving on Friday and staying at a hotel. I don't know if my dad would let you tag along

2. I may have another way. Are you staying Saturday in a hotel? I'd be fine with a pull out couch bed, or even just the floor. I'd need to be back Saturday night though. If you guys are coming home Saturday, and I can tag along that'd be amazing.

3. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

This works out perfectly! My dad said you can come along. We are heading home right after the comp so we don't have to stay another night at the hotel. PM me your phone number

4. Great! Thank you (and your dad) so much!

5. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

mappy quanzhanamas ;)

aybuck37 and biscuit like this.
  6. 42069

42069 Member

Oct 26, 2016
    festivus*

aybuck37 likes this.
  7. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    Good luck to whoever is going to Marrs mixup

8. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

Thanks! I'm probably going to need it.

9. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    haha you'll probably do good! I wish I could go 2 rds of pyra AND clock. But its kinda far for me and its snowy. Tell me how kilominx and pyra goes.

10. Yeah, you need help to beat me in skewb ;)

11. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    I might try to get good at skewb.. But maybe later haha. I'm working on pyra rn. Any cool tricks that you know?

12. You might want to look at my official Pura results before asking me about that...

13. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    lol but i just figured out yesterday that when you block build you build a block for both colors. I've never thought of it like that

14. e-cube

e-cube Member

Jan 5, 2017
  15. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    Hey whats up!

16. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    Is there any plans for kcubing? Hopefully with pyra;)We're making plans for nats. If there is kcubing or a comp closer we won't go to nats. But if there's nowhere with pyra then we might go for like one night. Also I don't have any updates about the venue... Facebook banned my acc for some reason. I'll get back to you when I revive my acc. Also hows marrs looking? Cubecomps isnt updating lol

17. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

I am going to have one in late April.

18. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    Did you find a venue?

19. Tycubing

Tycubing Member

Yes

20. aybuck37

aybuck37 Member

Feb 11, 2016
    WCA:
    2015BUCK03
    Oh I just read it from before. I'm really excited! Hope it works and if you need any help I could help. Also I got my Facebook back. But now I'm having a problem logging in... I got the moyu magnetic pyra and I've heard alot of mixed reviews. What do you think?