• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kattenvriendin from The Netherlands

I use friedrich or whatever that is called with a few added algos.

Not sub 10.. I am slower now as I practice 2-5 now.

I just did a few pyra solves.. we are going to holler in laughter at comp.. that time will NOT get beaten. :fp whahahaha

KongShou

WCA
2013KONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I use friedrich or whatever that is called with a few added algos.

Not sub 10.. I am slower now as I practice 2-5 now.

I just did a few pyra solves.. we are going to holler in laughter at comp.. that time will NOT get beaten. :fp whahahaha

Learn Ortega , it's easier than fridrich and is really easy to get fast times, you only need 3 more algs

jayefbe

WCA
2013BAHR02
Learn Ortega , it's easier than fridrich and is really easy to get fast times, you only need 3 more algs

I would also encourage at least checking out ortega. You don't have to worry about the permutation of the first layer and the total number of additional algs is fairly low. I actually prefer the algs where one layer isn't correctly permuted because I can perform them much faster.

lcsbiffi

WCA
2013BIFF01
re read my text.
then re read your comment saying that I am lying.

and then hopefully it clicks. I am off to bed. Nighters.

I also had problems seeing where that comment could be offensive. He meant liar in a good way, trying to encourage you to improve. Or maybe I'm socially deficient lol who knows

Being called a liar came across to me as offensive. I didn't see the humor in there, I'm sorry. You don't call someone a liar and say it's easy when it is a real issue.

If you were being funpokey, please let me know, because I now see that it can be read in two ways, yes.. pleaaaase use a winky smiley next time then :) Cause dang that DID hurt as I took it seriously!

YddEd

WCA
2012SHAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys guys. KongShou, there was no point in saying "lies" because you could've just said "u learn how to solve a Rubik's cube, u should manage Ortega like a piece of cake. It's easy, trust me." or something like "Don't say that, you learned how to solve a Rubik's cube, so you should manage Ortega like a piece of cake, It's easy, trust me." that would be a better say to say it. And also, Kattenvriendin didn't understand you.