• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Just got into Cubing Forums.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! I am from Colorado, and I have been cubing for a little more than a year. Because I am in Colorado, I rarely get to attend a competition. I usually solve...
- 2x2, I average 6 secs, and I use the YJ MGC 2x2.
- 3x3, I average 27 secs, and I use the Cubicle Labs little magic M.
- 4x4, I average 1:35, and I use the Moyu GTS4 M.
- 5x5, I average 4:50, and I just ordered a Little Magic M.
- Megaminx, I average 3:30, and I use some Qiyi cube.
- Master Kilominx, I average 20 min, and I use the shengshou.
- 2x2x3, I average 15 secs, and I use lefun.

I just started using the forums, but I have been doing the weekly competition for awhile. I also just git a gen4 timer and Display Pro for my birthday. I usually post in the Cubing would you rather thread and like the 2x2x2 devils alg thread.

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
Welcome to the forums!

There are quite a few Colorado cubers on this forum, such as myself and @cubeshepherd.

And don't worry about the lack of competitions. I and Tristan are working on competitions around Colorado Springs, which isn't too far from Denver, and Jordan is organizing another 2-day competition.

I hope you enjoy your time here. It's an amazing community.