• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Janesville Area Cubing Club

Should we start a club?

• Total voters

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
My guess is that you're close enough to Madison that you'll do better to meet up with people there, but good luck, and if you ever decide to set up a comp west of Madison (how about Richland Center or Viroqua? Maybe La Crosse?) I'll probably come.

JackJ

WCA
2009JOHN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I go to college in Whitewater about 20 minutes from Janesville. Most cubers live in the Madison area though.

Richland Center would be okay for me, as my hometown is about 30 minutes from there, but it's kind of in the middle of nowhere.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Richland Center would be okay for me, as my hometown is about 30 minutes from there, but it's kind of in the middle of nowhere.

It is, but it's just about 40 minutes away for me too. La Crosse, though, is right on I-90, and pretty close to halfway between Madison and Minneapolis. If I was going to put the effort into organizing something I would go with Viroqua which is about 20 minutes for me, or try for something really in the middle of nowhere just to see if people would come to Seneca or Eastman. I bet I could rent out the basement of the Southwest Prairie Lutheran Church for a Saturday. That would be interesting and remote (and most importantly exceptionally convenient for me).