• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jade Club Exclusive: Oskar Van Deventer Treasure Chest Cube

CoryThigpen

Premium Member
WCA
2011THIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I paid for the VIP membership, got my Jade Cube in the mail, but am still listed on their web site as unpaid. Nice.

The Jade Cube is tiny. I took it apart and the only thing I saw that resembled an RFID chip was burried within one of the two green center caps. I really wish they hadn't made two sides green. It's a pain to solve. Should I lube this and see what times I can get with it or just put it away?

O

Owen

There was a purpose for the RFID tags, but I don't remember what it was. I think it had something to do with timing solves and storing them, one of Uwe Meffert's crazy ideas.

Personally, I am unsettled by RFID chips.

axe97

Bump. I just got my treasure chest cube. Pretty disappointed that I didn't get a usb drive. I guess that 30th anniversary is over. I got some necklace jewel thing

O

Owen

The "necklace jewel thing" is MUCH better than the flash drive.

maxracer176

Jade club invites anyone?

Hi. I am a new member to this forum so this is my first ever post. Here goes. My freind and I have been hearing about the Jade club from Mefferts and we'd like to join because it sounds pretty cool. If any of you guys who are caring to look at this post if you're in the Club and have any invites left please pm me, as I would really like to be in the Jade Club!:D Also how did I do on my first post?

cubernya

Premium Member
Hi. I am a new member to this forum so this is my first ever post. Here goes. My freind and I have been hearing about the Jade club from Mefferts and we'd like to join because it sounds pretty cool. If any of you guys who are caring to look at this post if you're in the Club and have any invites left please pm me, as I would really like to be in the Jade Club!:D Also how did I do on my first post?

Look through this thread. I can almost guarantee that there are many codes unused

Arogama

Hello I am a desperate cube solver

Hello my fellow cube solvers i am new to this website and it has come to my attention that i am missing a very nice puzzle to my collection of cubes. I have to be a member of the Jade Club but i need an invitation. I want the Treasure Chest Cube. This cube is important to me i just need and invitation.

csboo03

Jade Club Requests Forum

Hi I Am csboo03 a cuber looking forward to getting into the Jade Club by Mefferts: jadeclub.org.

I was thinking on this forum people could post saying " I need an invite " and if they get accepted they can update the post saying they got one. And people can give each other Jade Club invites. You may need to say also in a reply your First And Last Name And email so the person can invite You! If you have an invite please give it to me and other people can request and get invites!

I need an Invite!

skycubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
didn't know where to post this and didn't want to start another thread but if anyone missed the treasure chest before there back in stock on mefferts.com !

candyslut

I forgot to post my code!

Remember when you sign up post your jade club invite here along with the number of invites left on it.

ABCDGHR *2 invites*

ABCDGJV *3 invites

ABCDGJU *2 invites*

ABCDGMR *3 invites*
Tell me when you use an invite!

I used ABCDGJV. Thank you so much.
My invite code is ABCDIRI

Hello, GlitchedUpCuber. I have used the code "ABCDGNS" for my free invitation to The Jade Club. Thank you for your kindness for all of these invitations.