• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

antisblij

My 3x3 is very floppy. I thought it was because of the tensions, but now I tensioned it, it's stiff and floppy. When I shake my cube it makes a loud noise from the corner pieces that are loose. When I disassemble the cube, the corner end doesn't "stick" to the edge piece. I didn't disassamble the cube alot so it's not because of that. I can't buy a new cube, so what do I do! I have an MFR3S2.

xyzzy

Maybe some of the sides are missing springs?

Has the cube always been like that, or did it become terrible only after you did something to it?

SubZero

Just bough Wuque 4x4 and inner plastic is white, not orange and it has strong plastic smell. Turns bad and inner layers turn very bad. Do you guys think its not original? Did anyone have simlar problem?

Attachments

• 1548926371999..jpg
    1548926371999..jpg
    870.1 KB · Views: 4

Diving Cuber

Just bough Wuque 4x4 and inner plastic is white, not orange and it has strong plastic smell. Turns bad and inner layers turn very bad. Do you guys think its not original? Did anyone have simlar problem?
My wuque internals are blue. And out of the box the wuque is slooooowwwww.

igoorpfx

Problems with Qiyi 3x3 Warrior W..?

Hi guys, It's my first time here, and my cube slips a lot from my hand, sometimes I want to rotate a layer and I move all three at the same time, the middle seems to move a lot! I bought it a week ago, and I do not know if I'm finding it strange because I'm not accustomed, or if the cube is very smooth that I can't even control it... The cube almost escape from my hands all the time!! Please help!

I am newbie in this speed solving world, my record is 1:11, I am pretty slow.. But I am getting better :)

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Try putting some thicker (30k-50k, weight 3-5) silicone lube to slow the cube down a little.

Also, try not to turn super fast. If you make sure that your finger tricks are accurate and calm, you shouldn't have any issues.
However, if you try to spam 6 TPS (turns per second) move sequences, you might have trouble holding onto your cube.

igoorpfx

Try putting some thicker (30k-50k, weight 3-5) silicone lube to slow the cube down a little.

Also, try not to turn super fast. If you make sure that your finger tricks are accurate and calm, you shouldn't have any issues.
However, if you try to spam 6 TPS (turns per second) move sequences, you might have trouble holding onto your cube.
----------------------------------------
Thank You very Much!!

StrideGd

What's up with my Little Magic?
The Little Magic is the only speedcube I currently have, but for some reason, it doesn't seem anywhere near as good as people say it is in reviews and such. The corner cutting is not even close to what I hear it's supposed to be. I tried loosening it but it just makes it really unstable and pop more often, and barely affects the corner cutting. Because apart from the Little Magic I've only ever tried a Valk Power and GAN cube (not sure which one), and only for a little bit, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way since I don't know if this is what a speedcube of it's supposed tier should be like. I haven't tried lubing it, (I don't have any lube), so that could be a problem, but I doubt that because of not having lube it would make it this much worse.

WCA
2023FUKU01
The Little Magic is the only speedcube I currently have, but for some reason, it doesn't seem anywhere near as good as people say it is in reviews and such. The corner cutting is not even close to what I hear it's supposed to be. I tried loosening it but it just makes it really unstable and pop more often, and barely affects the corner cutting. Because apart from the Little Magic I've only ever tried a Valk Power and GAN cube (not sure which one), and only for a little bit, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way since I don't know if this is what a speedcube of it's supposed tier should be like. I haven't tried lubing it, (I don't have any lube), so that could be a problem, but I doubt that because of not having lube it would make it this much worse.
yuxin little magic m is my only 3x3 speed cube too. before lubricating the cube, it is bad at all, super fast and very uncontrollable. after lubing and tensioning it, it performs super good, with good controllability.I used moyu v3 lube, which is an heavy lube, then a tiny bit of water base lube. The normal cornercutting is 55°, which is better than some flagships. the reverse cornercutting is just before a cuby piece, which is fine for me.
I recommend you to magnetize and lube your yuxin little magic, as yuxin little magic m is the best cube showing the power of magnets. yuxin little magic is very unstable and uncontrollably fast without magnets. I used 4*2 n35 in my yuxin little magic.

Okay Buddy, the little magic is a presently nice puzzle. It's got Yuxin's trademark speed, excellent corner cutting, and overall potential, AFTER SET UP... Unless you take the time and money to lubricate, correctly tension, and experiment with, almost any puzzle will seem bad ootb. I'm just a noob, but I've had over 25 puzzles and none of them were perfect ootb. Firstly, heavy lube makes a huge difference... Second, you're tensioning it wrong. I would never loosen the little magic. It would catch, and eventually pop. Only tighten it... Third, The little magic needs magnets to be really good. I originally used lite magnets from the cubicle, but I've found that strong magnets are really needed to tame the puzzle's stability and speed issues. Lastly, in my opinion, the little magic is the best budget puzzle on the market if you take time to set it up. Chances are its not a dud, just needs work.

WCA
2023FUKU01
Okay Buddy, the little magic is a presently nice puzzle. It's got Yuxin's trademark speed, excellent corner cutting, and overall potential, AFTER SET UP... Unless you take the time and money to lubricate, correctly tension, and experiment with, almost any puzzle will seem bad ootb. I'm just a noob, but I've had over 25 puzzles and none of them were perfect ootb. Firstly, heavy lube makes a huge difference... Second, you're tensioning it wrong. I would never loosen the little magic. It would catch, and eventually pop. Only tighten it... Third, The little magic needs magnets to be really good. I originally used lite magnets from the cubicle, but I've found that strong magnets are really needed to tame the puzzle's stability and speed issues. Lastly, in my opinion, the little magic is the best budget puzzle on the market if you take time to set it up. Chances are its not a dud, just needs work.
Do you think yuxin little magic m is better than the rs3m and the YJ yulong v2m?

StrideGd

Mine came pretty tight out of the box, and it was really slow. I basically had no other choice but to loosen it. I don't have any magnets I could use right now, but I am gonna order some lube next time I purchase cubes so I can use it to make it better. I was just confused since so many people say it's really good out of the box.

Mine came pretty tight out of the box, and it was really slow. I basically had no other choice but to loosen it. I don't have any magnets I could use right now, but I am gonna order some lube next time I purchase cubes so I can use it to make it better. I was just confused since so many people say it's really good out of the box.

Hmmm... that's strange... I've never heard of a slow little magic, most of the time they're wayyy fast... next time you purchase cubes, be sure to get some little magic stickers. You'll need em....