• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is Cubesmith still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I couldn't find a recent thread about this. I ordered some stickers on the 11th. I never heard from them if anything was sent out and sent an email about a week ago with still no response. Has anyone else ordered anything from them recently?

WCA
2014BLOC01
I couldn't find a recent thread about this. I ordered some stickers on the 11th. I never heard from them if anything was sent out and sent an email about a week ago with still no response. Has anyone else ordered anything from them recently?

I ordered tiles from them over the summer. Never heard anything from them, but the tiles arrived on time.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
One of my friends, Adam (TheRubiksCubed on YT) is somewhat partnered with them, which started over the summer iirc. Not quite sure what's up with them now, although I know they were active recently.

Darja

WCA
2014MAKU02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had a similar situationw when I ordered some 3x3 stickers maybe half a year ago. I don't remember if they sent out any emails, but after a month or so I got them.

KenBrace

What happened to Cube Smith?

I order a bunch of stickers from Cube Smith several weeks ago but haven't received my package or heard anything from them. I even sent them a couple contact messages but no response. Are they out of business? If so, I'll need to make a PayPal charge-back. When was the last time you ordered something from them? Thanks!

KenBrace

I really hope they get my order shipped off soon. Don't think I'll be buying from them again. Not very professional to just leave people in limbo like this.

puzzlesmith

I ordered from cubesmith in October, waited a month and a half with many unanswered emails, then went through PayPal with a claim. PayPal said that cubesmith never responded, so I got my money back and that was the end of that. I really would like to have some new stickers though as I am working with custom 3D printed puzzles and cubesmith seems like the monopoly for the sticker printing business.

aie

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm in the situation. I gave up, and now I've lost my money ordering their crap. After a few weeks of no replies, I just ordered from the Cubicle, and they arrived faster than I had thought from US to UK. I'm so mad about cubesmith. They used to always reply to customer emails in the past, but I also have a feeling that they aren't active. AT LEAST mention something on your website Cubesmith. Super mad. Whatever. I recommend the Cubicle for stickers. A wider color selection, cut to measure the cube and similar prices.

Ransom5hunna

Cubesmith Order Never Gotten

Ive contacted cubesmith twice and they have not responded i hope to get get some help coming here its been a month i checked spam and stuff it was just some stickers (Megaminx and Mirror and uncut vinyl) i ordered it in december of 2015 no reply to email either cubical never responded either to a seperate problem

I was considering ordering stuff today from them good thing I saw this. I ordered once from the cubicle and pairs $2 for rush processing and everything went fine. I've been looking at other US based sites but seems the cubicle is the only reliable one?

Dongrayblack

I ordered three sets of tiles from them on January 22nd and have heard nothing after sending two emails to [email protected].
I am reluctant to dispute through PayPal because I remember when they were the go to place to get stickers and tiles, I ordered a bunch of stickers from the cubicle, but I still love cubesmith's tiles. I guess I'll wait until the last day that I'm given to file a dispute, seeing as how this kind of delay has been kind of common in the last several months. Someone form cubesmith said that they were going through major changes in the shop.

radmin

WCA
2010HARD02
With decent computer skills their stickers are relatively easy to make at home but the their tiles are special.
They are made of a a hard to find material, cut with expensive di cutting techniques, and have custom-applied adhesive.
If they are truly out of business there will be a tile void for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.