• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

is anyone going to Florence winter 2019?

seth0420

Hey i'm going to to Florence winter 2019! Its my second comp and don't know anyone going so i'm looking for people to hang out with. if you're going let me know!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Hey i'm going to to Florence winter 2019! Its my second comp and don't know anyone going so i'm looking for people to hang out with. if you're going let me know!
Although I am not going to Florence Winter 2019, I will be going to "Derby City Open 2019" on February 16th, so if you are going there I will be happy to meet you and hang out.

Good luck at the Florence competition!

Riley M

WCA
2017MADD03
I wanted to go to both, as they are of the few midwest competitions, however a my only two swim meets left in the year happen to fall on Jan. 12, and Feb. 16... The dates of Florence Winter 2019, and Derby City Open 2019:confused: :?