• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

iPhone viewing problem

DuggyD87

Is everyone elses working on their mobile now? I've been having this problem, just tried the m.speedsolving.com option and it gives me a URL not found message :S that's on an iPhone 4S with iOS7 running and a 4th gen iPad also with iOS7.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
m.speedsolving.com isn't working? What if you navigate directly to speedsolving.com/forum?

Nonetheless, I'm working on making the site more mobile friendly (the homepage isn't mobile friendly at all). It is long overdue, but expect it within a month.

Last edited:

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
m.speedsolving.com isn't working? What if you navigate directly to speedsolving.com/forum?

Nonetheless, I'm working on making the site more mobile friendly (the homepage isn't mobile friendly at all). It is long overdue, but expect it within a month.

Haven't tried that. One second.

Yeah that works.. I've never tried the mobile version.