Inter-University Cube Relay 2015-2016

Discussion in 'General Speedcubing Discussion' started by macky, Oct 25, 2015.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. macky

macky Premium Member

Apr 4, 2006
    Stanford, CA
    WCA:
    2003MAKI01
    For rules and registration, see the official relay page.
    Facebook event

Welcome to the fifth year of Inter-University Cube Relay! Once again, Japanese universities will kick things off this year when they go head-to-head in a relay competition at the UT Open 2015 on November 23. Scrambles should become available shortly after that.

Universities have long been centers of competitive cubing, and many top cubers are university students. Last year, River Hill High School [Team A] won with a total time of 44.69. Which school will claim the title of this year? Tell your schoolmates!

Register your team by 11/23/2015 (soft deadline). Submit your result by 01/20/2016.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Genius4Jesus

Genius4Jesus Member

Mar 25, 2014
    WCA:
    2013ESPA01
    YouTube:
    Genius4JesusCubing
    I think I accidentally registered the team for Dunbarton High School twice.

Can you please disregard the second registration (they have the exact same information)?

3. Hyprul 9-ty2

Hyprul 9-ty2 Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Waterloo, Ontario
    WCA:
    2009XIAT02
    YouTube:
    flapjackpotato
    how is my school expected to win the competition when the scrambles aren't posted yet?

4. macky

macky Premium Member

Apr 4, 2006
    Stanford, CA
    WCA:
    2003MAKI01
    Sorry for the delay. The scrambles are now up.

No problem.

5. how is my school expected to win when I'm the only cuber there apart from this kid who averages like 50 seconds?

6. Goosly

Goosly Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Belgium
    WCA:
    2010VERE01
    How is my school expected to win when I don't have a school?

7. GuRoux

GuRoux Member

is this happening again this year?

8. Can middle schools also participate?