• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

im buying cubes

gateway cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi my name is reese im looking for a aolong v1 full sized old batch dayan 2x2 and weilong GTS's
You go to alot of comps near-ish to me so I might be wiling to sell or trade my EPIC Gts. It's the best GTS I've ever tried so It'll be hard to get of me but I'll sell for maybe $19 or trade for like a Valk or some 4x4... (maybe a shishuang if you have one)

gateway cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's a lot smoother and more fluid than other GTSs I've tried but it still retains a bit of the clacky feel. All issues such as pops, twist, catches, lock-ups, etc. Are non-existent, and the best I can describe it is a really airy Gans 356s v2 that doesn't catch.

Anubis

It's a lot smoother and more fluid than other GTSs I've tried but it still retains a bit of the clacky feel. All issues such as pops, twist, catches, lock-ups, etc. Are non-existent, and the best I can describe it is a really airy Gans 356s v2 that doesn't catch.

Mind if I ask how you lubed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gateway cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
sure, First I broke it in with about 350 solves then I lubed the core with weight 4 and the pieces with weight 3 and broke that in and wore it out (this takes thousands of solves) and then I lubed the core again with weight 4, put weight 3 on the pieces again and added some maru (I'd advise silk but it wasn't out at the time.) I put the cube on slightly loose tensions and broke that in (about 500 solve into stage 2 is when I got optimal results). And in general I just take good care of my cubes so that could be another factor...

Anubis

sure, First I broke it in with about 350 solves then I lubed the core with weight 4 and the pieces with weight 3 and broke that in and wore it out (this takes thousands of solves) and then I lubed the core again with weight 4, put weight 3 on the pieces again and added some maru (I'd advise silk but it wasn't out at the time.) I put the cube on slightly loose tensions and broke that in (about 500 solve into stage 2 is when I got optimal results). And in general I just take good care of my cubes so that could be another factor...

Hmm, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk