• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

i need 4 friends to get offers

korkow

Please read this, but disregard the second post, (it is irrelevant as of about a year ago.) [link removed]

I strongly recommend if you are going to do this, choose the Real Arcade 30 day trial, because once you get the credit, you can cancel easily by calling the cancelation number. Sadly, you'll need a credit card (It's hard us minors to get our parents to do it). Go ahead and read the terms and condition and the privacy policy to make sure they won't spam you. I promise you they wont. Here is the link to give me credit: [link removed]

korkow

Okay, I posted my behind the ID stuff. Did you remove the links, or were they automatically removed? Im not a n00b or spammer, just someone trying to get a DS :p. Iv'e been around the cubing community for about 2 years now (been cubing for 3 years), so most people on either twistypuzzles.com or the IRC (#rubik) channel know im not trying to do anything bad :). Im just new to this forum, is all.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Hello,
Okay, no problem. If only 4 people need to sign up, that is pretty easy, just go to your MSN buddies list. Most of the time, those ads are fake. If you get your DS, let me know. Welcome to the Rubiks forum by the way,
Patrick

korkow

Lol, i have neither MSN or AIM. I am sure this offer works, since my friend recently got himself a free ipod mini from the same site. Any suggestions of other places I could spread the word? Here is the referal link: (please don't remove it again):

http://gamingsystems.freepay.com/?r=28501729

you just have to go to that link, enter in you email. (They don't spam you, I promise) and sign up for an offer. For a list of good offers to choose, go to:

http://www.ratetheoffers.com/ratings.php

I'd be great if at least one person could sign up for me! Thanks.